Opleiding van buitenlandverblijf aanpassen

Updated on

A student has submitted a 'buitenlandverblijf'/stay abroad request for a different study program?


A student has submitted a request for next year in their masters but will be going during their bachelors due to a delay?

It is currently not possible to change the study program of a 'buitenlandverblijf'-/stay abroad application.
If a student has submitted an application using a different study program than the one they will be following during their stay abroad this application has to be canceled and the student needs to submit a new application using the proper study program.

When starting a new stay abroad application for a different study program earlier provided answers will be pre-filled, so that the student does not need to do all the work all over again.

Previous Article Studenten vinden die buitenlandervaring willen presenteren
Next Article Using the dashboard for stays abroad