Double click the course you want to edit or check
You will see an overview of the course information. Click details to check and edit the information.
On this page, you will find a list of already filled-out fields. The fields cannot be altered, but when incorrect, please provide the proper information to [email protected]
Please ignore this page. You will be asked to enter information about the instructional modes under 'Descriptive fields - content'
On this page you can see which (partial) tests are listed for your course. After publication of the course guide, it will no longer be possible to change the information. Please pay extra attention to:
- the description
- the minimum grade
- the weighting
If the information on this page is incorrect, please send an email with the correct information to you education coordinator or to edu.coo[email protected]. Always include the course code in your email.
This information should match the information under 'Descriptive fields - test information'.
On this page you can add or delete colleagues. Only colleagues who need to be able to enter grades into Osiris should be added here. Colleagues who are involved in teaching, but who do not need to enter grades can be added to Brightspace at any time by the course coordinator.
Note: The student evaluation form can show a maximum of three lecturers individually. When there are more than three lecturers, there will be one general question about the performance of the lecturers.
|Role||Description||To Brightspace?||To course dossier?|
|CONTACTPERSOON||Contact person for the course||No||Yes|
|CURSUSINVOER||Edit courses via Osiris cursusinvoer||No||No|
|DOCENT_NZ||Lecturer not visible in course guide||No||No|
|DOCENT_NZ_GR||Lecturer not visible in course guide, no results||No||No|
|DOCENT_NZ_GR_LM||Lecturer not visible in course guide, no results, to LMS||Yes||No|
|DOCENT_NZ_R_LMS||Lecturer not visible in course guide, results, to LMS
|DOCENT_Z_GR||Lecturer, no results||Yes||No|
This is the most important field for students as it tells them what to expect from the course.
- Click 'Change'
- If you course is completely in English, only fill out the information in the fields were 'standard' text is requested. The text will automatically be transferred to the English fields in the course guide. If your course is in Dutch, you have to fill out a Dutch description in the standard text fields and an English translation in the English test fields.
- Check and edit the text
- Aims: The learning outcomes of the course
- Content: The subjects covered in the course. Are they up to date? We have added the option to describe the instructional modes of the course. Please include this information as it can be relevant for students to decide whether of not they want to take the course.
- Presumed foreknowledge: Please pay special attention to what knowledge you expect students to have when starting this course, especially master's courses. When possible, refer to courses including course codes.
- Test information: The assessment of the course. Does this match the information under 'Tests'? Include the type of test(s) and if applicable the weighting and minimum grade of the test(s). N.B. note that in case of multiple test, including one final exam, the rules and regulations state that the minimum grade of this final exam should be at least a 5.0.
- Specifics: Any information that did not fit in any of the prior fields.
- Click 'Ready'