Definitive grades can be corrected up to a maximum of 15 days after the original (electronic) signature. This instruction shows how to do this.
Go to: Grade
Click on the badge 'Grade' in the dashboard.
Find the test for which you want to change grades.
- Most often you will find the course/test when you select 'No' in the filter 'how only tests where a grade can be entered', as you already entered them.
- Click on the proper test where you want to make changes.
Attention: make sure that the filter 'TEST GRADES [TOETSRESULTATEN]' (*Show only students for whon grades may be entered?) is set to 'No', otherwise the already entered and definitive grades will not be shown! (see image above).
Select the grade you want to change.
Once the grades have appeared, click on the button behind the grade and select the option 'Correct grade'.
Click on 'Yes'.
The row that you selected is now released for you to enter a different grade.
- The grade is correctable.
- You can enter a new grade.
- Save and Sign.
When you click on Sign, you are redirected to page where you can sign electronically.
When you click on Sign Electronically, you are redirected to the Tiqr app to verify your electronic signature.
The next page confirms the grade was made final by you.
If you want to correct the grade for multiple students at the same time, proceed as follows.
Select the students whose grades need to be changed.
Proceed as follows
- Click on the 'Make selection' button.
- Place a checkmark on the results you want to change.
- Click on the 'Actions' button and select 'Correct grade'.
Click on "Correct Grade'
Click on "correct', correct the grades and 'Save' them.
At the bottom of the screen you will now see the message "the action 'Correct grade'has been successfully performed for x row(s)".
You will get a brief message at the bottom of the screen that the changes have been saved.
Finally, click on the 'Sign selection' button to sign the grade(s) you just corrected. After the grades are changed you will see that they have been corrected and made final, when and by whom (see below).