This instruction explains how you can find a course when you do not know the course code.
- To expand your options, it is best to select the 'Show only tests where a grade can be registered?' parameter NO or leave it blank.
- Click the icon next to 'Course code'
- Under 'Description', enter a keyword surrounded by %. All descriptions containing that word will then be searched.
- In the case of this search term, it should return two results: courses that include the word 'brain' in the course name.
- A tick mark can also be placed next to the relevant courses.
- To get the desired search result, click on SEARCH,
- or click OK or ENTER.