How can I consult my Study Advice (BSA)?

Updated on

The BSA (binding study advice) is given to all students in the first year of their studies. The regulation is described here. This instruction describes how to consult the binding study advice issued to you.

Go to: > Progress

Select the menu button in the upper left corner and choose the menu "Progress".

First select the degree programme for which you wish to consult the BSA by selecting the proper tab.

Then click on the study advice you wish to consult.

Previous Article How can I apply facilities for tests?
Next Article How can I change my contact information in case of an emergency?